Pacific Real Estate Institute (PREI) was formed in 1989 to provide a forum for the interaction and education of professionals practicing in real estate-related professions in the Pacific Northwest.
The Institute’s principal goals are to:
- Provide opportunities for members to meet other real estate professionals.
- Provide opportunities for education, study and discussion of principles and procedures applicable to the use, regulation, financing, development, disposition and taxation of real property.
- Promote cooperation and understanding among the professions and businesses involved in the real estate industry.
- Assist its members and those involved in the real estate industry to improve service to their respective clients and customers and to the public.
- Provide a forum for the members to share ideas.